MCA update on V3 – PArt 1
About MCA Version V3:
MCA21 V3 Project is a technology-driven forward looking project, envisioned to strengthen enforcement, promote Ease of Doing Business, enhance user experience, facilitate, seamless integration and data exchange among Regulators. The project will have Micro-services architecture with high scalability and capabilities for advanced analytics.
MCA21 version-3.0, envisioned to strengthen enforcement, promote Ease of Doing Business and rollout has been planned in phases to ensure minimum disruption in regulatory filings.
- 09 company forms (CHG-1, CHG-4, CHG-6, CHG-8, CHG-9, DIR-3 KYC, DIR-3 KYC WEB, DPT-3 and DPT-4) are scheduled to go-live on 01.09.2022 (00:00 hrs).
- Remaining company forms and other modules like e-Adjudication, Compliance Management System are scheduled to be fully deployed within this Calendar Year.
- In view of the upcoming launch of 09 Company forms in version-3, LLP filings on MCA21 V-3 portal will not be available from 27th Aug (00:00AM) to 28th Aug (23:59hrs).
- However, MCA21 V-2 Portal for company filings will remain available.
- Phase-1 of rollout was completed on 24th May 2021 with launch of e.Book, e. Consultation Modules and a revamped website.
- As part of Phase-2, LLP Module for supporting all LLP filings was launched on 08th March 2022.
- The 3rd version of the portal, a key platform to submit the required documents and filings under the Companies law and the Limited Liability Partnership Act, has leverage analytics, artificial intelligence and machine learning.
- Source / Link: Press Release
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to avoid errors or omissions in this material. In spite of this, errors may creep in. Any mistake, error or discrepancy noted may be brought to our notice which shall be taken care of in the next edition. In no event the author shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special or incidental damage resulting from or arising out of or in connection with the use of this information.