Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) has taken various initiatives to serve industry in better way. The Ministry of Corporate Affairs (MCA) primarily administers the provisions of the Companies Act, 2013 (the Act), the Limited Liability Partnership Act, 2008 and the Insolvency and Bankruptcy Code, 2016. The main purpose of the portal, MCA21, is to facilitate seamless integration and data exchange among regulators.
Important Communication for LLPs:
- The Ministry of Corporate Affairs is launching a new way of e-filing for LLP on MCA21 portal.
- All LLP filings going forward will be web based.
- This application is proposed to be launched on 06th Mar 2022 at 12:00 AM.
- To facilitate this implementation stakeholders are advised to plan as per the following:
- LLP e-Filings on MCA21 portal will be disabled from 25th Feb 2022 12:00 AM.
- All stakeholders are advised to ensure that there are no SRNs in pending payment status.
- Offline payments for LLP using Bank Challan and Pay later option would be stopped from 19th Feb 2022 12:00 AM.
- Please note that during 19th Feb 2022 12:00 AM to 25th Feb 2022 12:00 AM, payments for LLP will be accepted only through online mode (Credit/Debit Card and Net Banking).
- DSC association and new user registration on MCA21 portal will be stopped on 25th Feb 2022 12:00 AM.
- These services will resume in new application with LLP launch. d. Please note that there will not any interruption in filling of Company forms.
Source: MCA Website
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to avoid errors or omissions in this material. In spite of this, errors may creep in. Any mistake, error or discrepancy noted may be brought to our notice which shall be taken care of in the next edition. In no event the author shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special or incidental damage resulting from or arising out of or in connection with the use of this information.