- Two new 100 bedded ESIC hospitals to come up in Karnataka
- Seven new dispensaries for Kerala
- ‘Atal BeemitVyaktiKalyanYojana’ extended upto June 2022
- One 30 bedded hospital at Shahjehanpur in UP approved
- Targeted delivery of services by ensuring last mile deliveries promptly, focus of Government: Shri Bhupender Yadav
The 185th meeting of the Employees’ State Insurance Corporation(ESIC) concluded on 10th September, 2021 held at Rishikesh in Uttarakhand.
Key Decisions taken:
- approval of 5-acre land parcels for acquisition to set up new 100 bedded ESIC hospitals at Haroholli and Narsapur in Karnataka,
- Approval to set up seven new ESIC dispensaries for Kerala among other things.
- The ‘’Atal BeemitVyaktiKalyanYojana’ is now extended up to 30th June 2022. It is a scheme for unemployment allowance paid at 50 percent of wages for 3 months to those insured persons who lose their jobs for any reason.
- Whereverin-house facilities were not available in ESIC hospitals, patients would be referred to empanelled private medical service providers.
- Wherever any ESI facility is at a distance of more than 10 km, patients can directly approach the empanelled hospitals for treatment.
- A 30-bedded hospital was also approved for Shahjahanpur in Uttar Pradesh.
- The ESIC Dental College working from temporary structures at Rohini, in Delhi would be shifted to new building at the ESIC Hospital Basai Dara Pur campus.
Disclaimer:Every effort has been made to avoid errors or omissions in this material. In spite of this, errors may creep in. Any mistake, error or discrepancy noted may be brought to our notice which shall be taken care of in the next edition. In no event the author shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special or incidental damage resulting from or arising out of or in connection with the use of this information.