The future deposit capital of every salaried person is Provident Fund. Whether you do a government job or a private one, a part of your salary is deposited with the Employees Provident Fund Organization. After retirement, the deposit amount is received by the account holders. At the same time, in case of death of the account holder before 60 years, the money deposited in the account is given to the nominee.
If you are also an EPF account holder, then this news is of your use. The interest rate on the amount deposited by the PF account holders in the previous financial year will be transferred to the account soon. In such a situation, people have to make rounds of EPFO to get information about the amount deposited in their PF account.
But, do you know that you do not need to visit the office to find out the money deposited in the Employees’ Provident Fund account. You can find out the money and interest deposited in the account by downloading the e-passbook sitting at home. So let’s know how to download E-Passbook (EPF e-Statement)-
How to download EPF passbook-
1. To download the EPF passbook, first click on the official website of EPFO https://passbook.epfindia.gov.in/MemberPassBook/Login.jsp.
2. After this you enter the UAN number, Password and Captcha.
3. After this you click on the Login option.
4. Now if you want to see the passbook, then you select the Member ID.
5. After this, the passbook of EPF will appear in front of you, by clicking on which download the passbook in PDF.
6. While downloading the passbook, keep in mind that you cannot see the passbook of the Exempted PF Trust. Only the company has the right to see them.