EMPANELMENT OF STOCK AND RECEIVABLE AUDITORs (SRAs)
MUMBAI (METRO) CIRCLE & MAHARASHTRA CIRCLE,
SMEBU, LOCAL HEAD OFFICE, BANDRA KURLA COMPLEX, BANDRA (EAST), MUMBAI-400 051
State Bank of India, Mumbai (Metro) Circle and Maharashtra Circle (Rest of Maharashtra & Goa State) invites applications in the prescribed format from Proprietorship Firms, Partnership Firms, Companies, Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) of Chartered Accountants / Cost Accountants registered with Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / Cost Accountants of India, for empanelment as Stock and Receivable Auditor for conducting Stock and Receivable Audit for the Bank and willing to get them empanelled for the period 01.04.2022 to 31.03.2024.
The format along with the details regarding eligibility criteria and other terms and conditions can be obtained from Bank’s website www.sbi.co.in under “Empanelment of vendors” in “SBI in the News”.
Those willing to get empanelled shall submit their applications in prescribed format along with relevant enclosures / documents etc. to the nearest Regional Business Office (RBO)/ Zonal Office (ZO) / SME Intensive Branch on or before 10.03.2022.
This is for the notice of already empanelled Stock and Receivable Auditors (SRAs) that they have to apply afresh, if they wish to get empanelled again with the Bank.
The bank reserves the right to amend/ modify any terms and conditions of empanelment and withdraw the advertisement without any notice.
Place: Mumbai DGM (SMEBU)
Date: 17th February 2022
CRITERIA AND TERMS & CONDITIONS FOR EMPANELMENT OF STOCK AND RECEIVABLE AUDITORs (SRAs)
- The Auditors to be from Companies, Firms, Limited Liability Partnership (LLP) of Chartered Accountants / Cost Accountants registered with Institute of Chartered Accountants of India / Cost Accountants of India. Proprietorship Firms shall also be considered for empanelment as SRA.
The Auditors should fulfil the following criteria:
- Should have at least two qualified Chartered Accountants/Cost Accountants as Partners / Directors in case of Companies, Firms and LLP.
- The Proprietor or at least one Partner / Director of the Firm / LLP / Company should have minimum 5 years experience.
- Preference to entities having personnel with engineering background to assist in conducting the stock and receivable audit.
- Preference also to those already empanelled with other Banks/FIs as Stock and Receivable Auditors.
- Those who are already empanelled with us/other Banks/FIs and having a good track record of handling the assignments to be given preference.
- Having integrity and character beyond reproach. Unblemished track record, with no unsatisfactory conduct in the past and should have not been blacklisted by any Bank / financial institution / other organisations/any government department, no listing in default / caution /debarment list of RBI / IBA / SEBI / their professional institutes etc. Self-attested affidavit on stamp paper in this regard should be furnished
- Having branches/offices in Maharashtra State or Goa State.
- The name of the Companies /LLP or its director/promoter/ etc. should not be in the defaulters/barred/caution list published/displayed at websites of public bodies such as by RBI/IBA/ECGC/SEBI/CICs/NCLT etc.
Other Terms & Conditions:
- Application in the prescribed format along with relevant enclosures / documents etc, should be submitted to nearest Regional Business Office (RBO)/ Zonal Office (ZO)/ SME Intensive Branch on or before 10.03.2022.
- KYC documents revealing Identity and address of Individual/ Corporate/ Firm etc are mandatory.
- PAN Number and GST Registration Number (as applicable) are also mandatory.
- In the event of gross negligence/malpractices,if any,noticed by the Bank in SRA’s conduct/scope of work, apart from depanelling SRAs, the Bank reserves the right to include their names in the cautionary list for circulation to all the Banks through IBA.
- Bank reserves the right to reject any or all applications for empanelment without assigning any reasons thereof.
- Auditors against whom complaints have been registered with CBI, Serious Fraud Investigation Cell and court(s)/regulatory bodies, and is blacklisted by any banks/FIs is not eligible to apply.
|Location||Tender Description||Start Date||End Date|
|LHO, MUMBAI(METRO) & LHO, MAHARASHTRA||NOTICE INVITING APPLICATIONS FOR EMPANELMENT OF STOCK AND RECEIVABLE AUDITORS FOR MUMBAI METRO CIRCLE & MAHARASHTRA CIRCLE||17 Feb 2022||10 Mar 2|