Online application from Chartered/Cost firms Accountant for Empanelment as Stock Auditors FY 2023.24
| Online application from Chartered /Cost Accountant firms for Empanelment as Stock Auditors FY 2023-24 |
How to Register
1. The eligible Chartered /Cost Accountant Firms are required to apply ON-LINE through bank’s website. No other means/ mode of Application/Registration will be accepted. Click below links for details about Eligibility criteria and persons not qualifying for Empanelment as Stock Auditors:
Eligibility criteria for Empanelment of Stock Auditors
Form for empanelment of Stock Auditor
Letter of undertaking for empanelment of Stock Auditor
2. The step wise guidelines for filling on-line application are as follows.
Step 1: Chartered /Cost Accountant Firms shall fill in particulars.
Step 2 : Upload latest photograph.
Step 3: Upload a copy of the latest constitution certificate issued by ICAI / ICWAI
On succesfull submission of form, system will generate 14 Digit Application Number.
Scanning Certificate/Photograph & Compatibility
1. Paste the Photo on any white paper as per the required dimensions(w x h) 3.5 cm by 4.5 cm.
Scan the above required size and do not scan the complete page.
2. The entire image dimension ( 3.5 cm by 4.5 cm) consisting of the photo is required to be scanned and stored in (*.jpe,*.jpeg,*.jpg) format on your local computer.
3. Photograph must be a recent passport size colour picture against the light colour, preferably white background as per dimensions (3.5 cm x 4.5 cm) and size between 10 KB to 100 KB.
4. If the size of the file is less than 10 KB or more than 100 KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
5. If the size of the file is less than 10 KB or more than 100 KB, then adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
6. For Scanning certificate, adjust the settings of the scanner such that it yields an image in (*.jpe,*.jpeg,*.jpg) format file with size more than 40 KB and less than 1MB.Adjust the settings of the scanner such as the DPI resolution, no. of colours etc., during the process of scanning.
8. BROWSER SUPPORT : This site has been developed and optimized for the browsers: Google Chrome , Internet Explorer and Mozilla Firefox . If you are using an older version or different browser that is having difficulty rendering this site, download and install the latest version of any of the above mentioned browser.
9. ADOBE PDF SUPPORT: For PDF documents, registration form , you are required to have Adobe Acrobat Reader
10. Users are advised not to press Refresh Button or resubmit form, while they are in mid of the registration.