The Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises (MSME) has implemented various programmes/ MSME schemes for the development and promotion of MSMEs Industry across the country. One of the pressing issues that is impeding the growth of MSMEs in India is the lack of modern technology and equipment. To provide immediate relief to the MSME sector, various announcements (in addition to the various MSME schemes) have been made under the Atmanirbahar Bharat Package.
- The tech upgradation scheme was launched by Union Minister for MSME, Narayan Rane on November 19, 2021 which will help in meeting the technology-related requirements of enterprises in the services sector and has a provision of 25 per cent capital subsidy for procurement of plant and machinery and service equipment through institutional credit to the SC-ST MSEs without any sector-specific restrictions on technology up-gradation.
- The government has discontinued the Credit Linked Capital Subsidy Scheme for Technology Upgradation scheme that was operational till March 2021.
- Rs. 20,000 crore Subordinate Debt for MSMEs.
- Rs.3 lakh crores Collateral free Automatic Loans for business, including MSMEs (The existing overall guarantee limit under ECLGS has been enhanced from Rs. 3 lakh crore to Rs. 4.5 lakh crore)..
- Rs. 50,000 crore equity infusion through MSME Self-Reliant India Fund
- New Revised criteria of classification of MSMEs.
- New Registration of MSMEs through ‘Udyam Registration’ for Ease of Doing Business.
- No global tenders for procurement up to Rs. 200 crores.
- “Champions”Portal has been launched in June 2020 which covers many aspects of e-governance including redressal of grievances and handholding of MSMEs.
- Clearing of MSME dues by the Government and Public Sector Units (PSUs) within 45 days.
Udyam Registration is a pre-requisite for availing the benefits of schemes/programmes of the Ministry of MSME and for availing the benefits under Priority Sector Lending of RBI.
- Source: Press info / News etc.
Disclaimer:Every effort has been made to avoid errors or omissions in this material. In spite of this, errors may creep in. Any mistake, error or discrepancy noted may be brought to our notice which shall be taken care of in the next edition. In no event the author shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special or incidental damage resulting from or arising out of or in connection with the use of this information.
12 thoughts on “MSME – INCENTIVES AVAILABLE MSMEs INDUSTRY”
It is in paper not in real life. Bcoz banks are not entertaining these loans.. Major bank of our nation SBI not giving any loan without security. On mudra pain they ask collateral .
Bro this modi guy doesn’t even know what is happening in India and he give a fyck to trace what banks are offering and what they are not. They just announce this and that bla bla schemes but never even look at them how it is being given to public or any industry. Most of these scheme are either eaten up bank officials or given to fcking big corporate sectors.
In a nut shell, middle man is always fcked up.
I got 10 lakhs from canara bank psb loan in 59 min
Be professional when you are posting on social media.
Please note by introducing MSME form for Pvt Ltd companies by this central govt, most of MSME registered enterpreneur are getting their bills paid with in 45 days. This has reduced reliance on Bank funding for MSMEs.
I got psb loan in 59 min for 10 lakhs from canara bank
You are absolutely right.
How can I apply for loan
We are want start-up capital or working capital , how to want this type fund
respected sir/madam I am contractor my business is running. I would like to start briquettes manufacturing unit,but in our bank of Baroda they are refusing to give machine loan & working capital so kindly request you to suggest me how avail loan from Bank
Can you belive I have export order and ready to give colleratal and my cibil score is 714 need working capital loan but sbi says we need s ore more than 750 and no dp in other loan rejected my case ( worldwide export product )
It can be easily done. In fact u can acq subsidy too..u can mail me to email@example.com.. I can find a way for u..
Most of the State and Central Govt departments are not giving due importance to MSME guidelines except formality like waving of EMD bur not allocating 20% works on priority to MSME’S. MINISTRY I/C SHOULD look into the matter. Even flagship programmes like JJM & SBM’s are ignorant mostly.
Comments are closed.