Pre-Market Information – Kotak Mahindra Bank, L&T, Vedanta, Dr. Reddy’s and other stocks will be in focus today amid mixed global cues

The US Futures rise as Apple delivered a better than estimates quarter. However, key indices were down. Asia-Pacific markets mostly gain. Japan stocks up 2%. However, SGX Nifty indicates a negative start for Indian markets.

The following stocks will be in focus today:

SRF: Its management expects that its Q4 will be better than Q3. It had a magnificent Q3. Brokerage firm UBS raises the target price of SRF to Rs.3100. Route mobile: Its revenue grew by 29.2% QoQ and 46% YoY. 

Birlasoft: Its Dollar revenue up 4.7%. Its Deal wins rose by 30%. Its margin at 15.2% vs. 15%.

Zomato: The company announced 2 acquisitions for Rs.150 Cr. 

RBL Bank: Its NIM rises to 4.34%. Its Gross NPA declined to 4.84% Vs. 5.4% QoQ. KEI industries: Its revenue up by 36%. Its margin stood at 9.2% Vs. 9.7%.

BHEL: Its revenue up 15%. It registered a positive EBITDA of Rs.88.2 Cr. Vs. EBITDA loss of Rs.180.8 Cr.

Coforge: Its revenues were lower than estimates for a second consecutive quarter. However, guidance raised for upcoming quarters.

TVS Motors: It acquires 75% stake in the Swiss E-mobility Group at 525.58 Swiss Franc. It also plans to acquire the rest of 25% by next year.

Motilal Oswal: The company declared interim dividend of Rs.7 per share. Accelya: The company declared interim dividend of Rs.17 per share.

The following are some important Q3 earnings today: Kotak Mahindra Bank, L&T, Vedanta, Britannia, Dr. Reddy’s, Marico, Infoedge, Dixon Technologies, Suzlon energy, Cigniti Tech, NIIT, Tata Coffee, Atul Ltd, Pokarna Ltd, Happiest Minds, Central Bank of India, and others.