We are looking for a Finance professional who will provide strategic financial management and business partnership expertise supporting Nike’s Global Technology Distributed Workforce Offense (DWO). Serves as a primary point of contact for all local regulatory compliance issues related to the India Technology Center (ITC), interfacing with internal and external stakeholders. Drives all local financial management and reporting activities related to the ITC, partnering with site operations, business teams, technology teams, and functional stakeholders across Controlling, Tax, Legal, HR, Procurement, etc.
The Finance Manager will be based in the Bangalore office. In addition to local responsibilities, the Finance Manager will also support the broader Global DWO program, driving best practices and support the development of the finance engagement model across all DWO locations. The Finance Manager will report into Finance Director and be the finance business partner to the Site Operations, Local Domain Leaders and Site Leader.
This role provides financial support to the Finance Director and is a key member of the local DWO core team; works with key cross-functional stakeholders providing local finance support and ensures financial processes/workstreams are seamlessly integrated into global corporate planning gates (SPP, AOP, Budget)
WHAT WILL YOU WORK ON?
This role provides support to the Finance Director and is a key member of the local DWO core team; works with key cross-functional stakeholders providing local finance support and ensures financial processes/workstreams are seamlessly integrated into global corporate planning gates (SPP, AOP, Budget)
* Statutory Reporting- Provides financial support and analysis for all India statutory reporting requirements
* Financial Governance- Leverages a controlling and governance mindset to ensure appropriate compliance with financial policies and regulations
* Resource Planning- Supports resource planning efforts, partnering with local HR/TA teams, ensuring site capacity and affordability, in-line with the overall Global DWO initiative
* Financial Close- Manages all daily responsibilities related to the ITC program-level month close and forecast process, ensuring actuals and forecasts in-line with individual team plans
* Local reporting- provides spend analysis and HC reporting to Geo finance and business teams (including APLA strategic investments) on a regular basis
* Vendor Management- Partners with local procurement team on evaluating vendor contracts; develops business cases to satisfy Technology governance requirements
* Business Case/Value- Develop and maintain the business case financial model for the ITC; tracks and monitors KPIs, provides spend analysis and resource reporting to GT finance and the DWO program team
* Business Planning- Supports business planning processes for the ITC on behalf of Global Tech Finance; ensures GT governance requirements are met and tracked
* Finance Partnership- Partners with individual GT team finance leads on development of financial plans (SPP, AOP, Budgets, Forecasts, Perf. Mgmt); owns ITC resource plan of record
* Engagement Model- Helps creates financial best practices and supports the development of the finance engagement model between local DWO locations global teams
* ITC Reporting- Measures executional progress and provides recommendations to the FD, DWO core program team, and global tech finance in line with overall global plans
Job title FINANCE MANAGER,
INDIA TECHNOLOGY CENTER
Brand Nike Career area Finance & Accounting Location Bangalore, Karnataka India
Job ID32946 APPLY NOW
WHO WILL YOU WORK WITH?
Global Teams: Global Technology Finance, Controlling, Procurement, Legal, Tax, Strategic Investment & PMO Finance, Functional Technology Business Partners, Enterprise Risk Management
Local Teams: Site/Country specific stakeholders for India Technology Center (ITC)
* Site Leadership and operations team: Site Technology lead, Site operations team
* Local Functional Stakeholders: Geo finance/Strategic Investments, Controlling, Tax, Treasury, HR, TA, Procurement, Legal, Government Affairs, WD+C
People appreciate your ability to be resourceful in the face of ambiguity and to find solutions on your own.WHAT YOU BRING
* MBA Finance and/or Chartered Accountant with 6+ years broad finance experience, ideally in global matrixed organizations
* Deep understanding of local India business laws, policies, and regulations
* Experience partnering with cross functional stakeholders and influencing key business decisions
* Experience developing complex financial business plans (strategic financial plans, budgets and forecasts, Resource plans)
* Ability to take complex information (financial and technical) and communicate concisely to broad audiences
* An understanding of global and local business planning and investment governance processes
* Preferred experience in a Technology org/business unit, Global capability center.
At NIKE, the health and safety of our employees and community is paramount. Even for roles that can be performed remotely, there will be instances where in-person presence is required at the workplace.An offer of employment is conditional upon submission of proof of Covid-19 vaccination status, for the purpose of planning deployment at the workplace. Successful candidates will also be required to comply with relevant Covid-19 advisories from the government ministries and NIKE at all times.#LI-KR1
NIKE, Inc. is a growth company that looks for team members to grow with it. Nike offers a generous total rewards package, casual work environment, a diverse and inclusive culture, and an electric atmosphere for professional development. No matter the location, or the role, every Nike employee shares one galvanizing mission: To bring inspiration and innovation to every athlete* in the world.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, or disability.
HOW WE HIRE
At NIKE, Inc. we promise to provide a premium, inclusive, compelling and authentic candidate experience. Delivering on this promise means we allow you to be at your best — and to do that, you need to understand how the hiring process works. Transparency is key. * This overview explains our hiring process for corporate roles. Note there may be different hiring steps involved for non-corporate roles. START NOW