Interested and eligible candidates will have to apply on or before February 14, 2022 and the selected candidates will be posted as Welder.
BHEL Recruitment 2022 details
- Commencement of Online Submission of Applications: February 1, 2022
- Closing of On-line Submission of Applications: February 14, 2022
- Last date for receipt of filled-in and signed application forms at BHEL, PSWR Nagpur office: February 17, 2022
- Last date for receipt of filled in and signed application forms at BHEL, PSWR Nagpur office from far flung areas: February 19, 2022
BHEL vacancy name and number of posts
- Welder: 75
BHEL Recruitment 2022 educational qualification
- ITI, (National Trade Certificate) Pass plus Qualified Boiler Welder’s Certificate as per Indian Boiler Regulations, 1950 (valid as on 14/02/2022)
BHEL Recruitment 2022 salary
- Rs 37,500/- consolidated amount is payable during fixed tenure.
BHEL Recruitment 2022 Processing Fee
- All candidates are required to pay a Non-Refundable Processing Fee of Rs 200/- (Rupees Two Hundred only) through Demand Draft drawn in favour of BHEL, PSWR Payable at Nagpur or QR Code (UPI ID:BHELNAGPUR@SBI). Candidates are advised to write their name and post applied for and Application No. on the reverse side of the Demand Draft and to submit along with the downloaded application form.
How to apply for BHEL Recruitment 2022
- The submission of applications will be ONLINE only through our website https://www.bhelpswr.co.in or https://pswr.bhel.com or https://careers.bhel.in
- Duly filled-in and signed application form downloaded from our website https://www.bhelpswr.co.in or https://pswr.bhel.com https://careers.bhel.in with requisite documents including payment acknowledgment printout (if required) to be enclosed and photograph pasted are to be sent to the following address so as to reach on or before 17.02.2022 and from far flung areas by 19.02.2022 BHEL will not be responsible for any postal loss / postal delay in receipt of application.
BHEL Recruitment 2022 selection process
- All eligible applicationss received will be screened with reference to the advertised educational qualification and experience in welding post acquiring IBR certification and will be considered for further process.