TATA consultancy services has curated exclusive opportunities for Arts, Commerce & Science graduates from the 2022 year of passing to apply for exciting careers and make TheBigMove
Exceptional performers will be part of TCS’ fastest growing units – Cognitive Business Operations (CBO), Banking and Financial Services and Insurance (BFSI), and Life Sciences in various enriching roles that amplify their career growth.
REGISTRATION END DATE 7th January 2022
TEST DATE 26th January 2022
INTERVIEW DATE To be announced post test results
Application Process for TCS BPS Fresher Hiring – YoP 2022
Mandatory steps to register for TCS BPS Fresher Hiring:
Step 1. Logon to the TCS Next Step Portal here
Step 2. Register and apply for the TCS BPS Fresher Hiring process. Kindly click on Register Now, choose category as ‘BPS’ and proceed to fill your details.
Step 3. Submit your application form
For step-by-step guide, Click here
Click here to take the Mock Test and prepare better for the TCS BPS Fresher Hiring Test
- You must have all your original academic documents as applicable (Till fifth semester marksheets)
- Communication related to the Test will be shared with you on your registered email ID from TCS iON
- TCS does not send job offers / any hiring related communication from unofficial email ids like Gmail, Rediff mail, Yahoo Mail, Hotmail etc.
- TCS does not ask candidates to deposit any money for job offers
- TCS is not associated with any external agency / company to conduct any interviews or make offers of employment on its behalf
For any assistance, please reach out to our TCS Helpdesk Team. Email ID: CBOCampus.firstname.lastname@example.org | Helpdesk number: 022-67784065