Income Tax Department has recently launched a new website. Through which you can download your e-PAN in minutes sitting at home. Let’s know that its easy process.
E-PAN Download Process
- If you want to download your e-PAN, then login to the Income Tax Department website. Its link is given below. https://www.incometax.gov.in/iec/foportal
- Now click on ‘Instant E PAN’.
- Now click on ‘New E PAN’ option.
- Now enter your PAN number.
- If you do not remember the PAN number, then you can enter the Aadhaar number
- Many terms and conditions will be given here, read them carefully and click on ‘Accept’.
- After this an OTP will come on your registered mobile number. Enter this OTP. click on ‘Confirm’.
- Now your PAN will come in PDF format on your email id.
- From here you can download your ‘e-Pan’.
Register FIR if the card is Lost
If your PAN card is lost, first of all file an FIR. If your PAN card goes into the wrong hands then it can be a mistake. So get the FIR done. If you lose your PAN card, you may face many problems. So after registering the FIR, you should apply for another card.
Read more at: