The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) issues important Guidelines for CA Final May 2022 Examination.
NOTES FOR INFORMATION AND GUIDANCE OF APPLICANTS
KEY POINTS AT A GLANCE
1. Ensure that you are filling the correct exam form. In other words, check the exam application form to see if it is related Final course, before you apply.
2. Detailed instructions for filling up the exam form online are enclosed. Candidates are advised to read, understand and follow the instructions carefully while filling up the form. Please also read the FAQs for Online Forms Intermediate (IPC) / Final hosted on icaiexam.icai.org
3. Filling up valid E-mail address, Mobile Number and Personal Identification Number (PIN) at the respective column(s) in the examination form is mandatory. Before proceeding to fill up the exam form online, candidates may keep the following items handy, for their ready use:
a. Copy of registration letter to be carefully note and apply against their correct Registration Number
b. Scanned copy of the Certificate of Service duly signed by the Principal. Candidates may note that uploading of Certificate of Service as applicable to them is a mandatory requirement. For doing this, before proceeding to fill up the exam form, candidates are advised to download the format of certificate from MAY 2022 Exam Details >> Format of Declaration/Certificate of Service’ fill in the particulars, get it attested from Principal/Member, scan the same as a Jpg/Jpeg file of size 100- 300Kb/ 200DPI resolution and keep it ready for uploading. While uploading, candidates are advised to give an undertaking that the image/certificate being uploaded pertains to the MAY 2022 Exam.
c. Master/Visa/Maestro Credit/Debit Card/Rupay card/Net banking/Bhim UPI/Paytm wallet for making online payment
4. After filling up the form, check the same to see if all the details, (more particularly the fields relating to registration number, gender, medium, centre, eligibility criteria and Group), have been filled in correctly before proceeding to make online payment.
5. Candidates are advised to keep a copy of the duly filled in exam form, for future reference.
6. Do not wrinkle / fold the PDF form while posting. The PDF is required to be submitted/sent to examination department ONLY in case the candidates photograph and signature are not displayed on the screen while filling their exam application. Such applicants are required to take a print out of their exam form, affix their photograph and signature at the designated place and get the form attested by a Chartered Accountant or a Gazetted Officer or Head of an Educational Institution as applicable and submit the same at the designated office/s of ICAI.
Those candidates whose photograph and signatures are appearing in the pdf, while filling their exam application, need NOT submit a print out of their exam form at the office/s of ICAI.
7. Exam fees is to be remitted Online only using Net banking/Rupay card/Master/Visa/Maestro Credit/Debit Card / BHIM UPI/ Paytm wallet. Read Paragraph 5 in this regard.
8. Admit cards of all the candidates will be hosted on icaiexam.icai.org generally 14 days prior to the commencement of the examination. All candidates are required to print their admit cards from the website icaiexam.icai.org. No physical admit card will be sent to any candidate.
9. For downloading/printing of the admit cards from the above mentioned website, candidates will have to log-in to the site icaiexam.icai.org and print the admit card from their dashboard.
10. Candidates have the option of writing the answers in Hindi or in English. Such option should be clearly exercised at the time of filling up the form. Read Paragraph 7 in thisregard.
11. Exemption granted is valid for immediate next three examinations only and during this period, exemption in other subject(s) of the same group is not granted even if a candidate secures 60 or more marks (Refer Para No.6).
12. Candidates with permanent disabilities are advised to refer to Paragraph 8 carefully.
13. (a) Frequently Asked Questions on “Exemption(s) in a paper(s)” are hosted on the FAQ section of the Institute’s website http://www.icai.org Candidates may visit the same for detailed clarifications.
(b) Exemption(s) from appearing in a paper(s) or Group of CA Exams, under the New Schemeof Education and Training w.e.f. May 2018 examinations and further clarifications on them are hosted under the Announcement/s dated 9th January, 2018 and 22nd January,2018 in the Institute‟s website http://www.icai.org. Candidates may visit the same for detailed clarifications.
14. As decided by the Council, the Registration to the Final Course is valid for a period of five years and the student is required to revalidate the same from the concerned Regional Office on expiry of the said period. Further in order to be eligible for the Examinations, the student must be having a valid Registration number on the date of application to the Examination. Accordingly, please ensure that your registration to Final Course is valid as on date of filing Examination application form. Please visit
15. IMPORTANT DATES
16. Last date for receipt of online exam form printouts.
(i) Those candidates whose photographs and signatures are appearing on the PDF, need not send the printout of the PDF to Exam Dept.
(ii) Applicants whose photograph / signature are not appearing on the PDF have to affix their photograph & sign the PDF before necessary attestation and dispatch/submit the same to Exam Section.
(iii) Last Date for Receipt of Printout of Exam Application form (PDF) filled Online after affixing photograph and specimen signature (if the same are not appearing in the pdf) and signing the declaration duly counter signed by a member of the Institute/Principal/Gazetted Officer is – 24th March, 2022.