- ICAI CA December Exams 2021 will begin from – December 5, 2021.
- Candidates can go through the details on COVID guidelines, opt out option and exam day instructions here.
- The exams will be held in more than 190 districts and would conclude on December 20, 2021
Institute of Chartered Accountants of India, ICAI CA December Exams 2021 are scheduled to begin from – December 5, 2021 and conclude on December 20, 2021. Candidates must familiarise themselves with COVID guidelines, opt out option and other important exam day instructions given below, before they write these exams. More details are also available on the official website – icai.org.
The exams will be held in offline mode across more than 190 districts in the country. Candidates must remember to carry their CA Admit Cards while going to the exam hall along with a valid id proof. Without this document, they will not be allowed to appear for the exam. Check the important guidelines here.
ICAI CA December Exams 2021: COVID Guidelines, opt out option
- Candidates must note that in case anyone has tested positive for COVID-19, they will be allowed to opt-out of these exams. However, for this, they must submit a valid RT-PCR report that says that the candidate is positive.
- On submitting the RT-PCR report, if the institute approves it, candidates will get the option to appear again for these exams but at a later date.
- Candidates are allowed to sanitise their own seats and carry face shields, personal water bottle or any other safety gear as well.
- They must also make sure that they wear face masks at all times and maintain social distancing. In case they want to wear gloves, they may do so.
- Everyone has to install Arogya Setu app on their smartphones and present the safety status while checking at the entrance gate.
- Candidates must reach in time and know that entry inside the exam hall will be allowed from 1 pm. In case they want to leave, they will be allowed to do so from 4 pm.
ICAI CA December Exams 2021 are being held with utmost precautions to ensure that everyone is safe. It advised to follow COVID-19 safety protocols on all exam days.