How to withdraw PF money without UAN
- If you do not have a UAN, you will have to fill a PF withdrawal form and submit it to the local PF office.
- Members will be required to download an Aadhaar-based Composite Claim Form or Non-Aadhaar Composite Claim Form from the Internet.
- Under this, the process of withdrawal from PF without UAN can be time consuming.
- You can make partial or full withdrawal from PF account according to your need.
- Full withdrawal of EPF can be done after the retirement of the employee or if he remains unemployed for more than two months.
- If an employee remains unemployed for a month, he can withdraw 75% of his total PF amount from the pension fund.
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to avoid errors or omissions in this material. In spite of this, errors may creep in. Any mistake, error or discrepancy noted may be brought to our notice which shall be taken care of in the next edition. In no event the author shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special or incidental damage resulting from or arising out of or in connection with the use of this information.