Let us tell you that this time interest will be available at the rate of 8.1 percent. According to the information received so far, the Employees’ Provident Fund Organization has calculated the interest received in the PF account in the financial year 2022. Soon it will be transferred to the account of the account holders. This time a total of Rs 72,000 crore deposited in the account of the government will be sent to the account of the employed.
When will the money be transferred?
It is worth noting that last year people had to wait 6 to 8 months for interest. But, last year due to Kovid, the atmosphere was different. This year the government will not delay. According to media reports, interest money can be transferred to the account by the end of this month. This year’s interest is at the lowest level in 40 years.
The calculation of interest is quite simple
If you have Rs 10 lakh in your PF account then you will get Rs 81,000 as interest.
If you have Rs 7 lakh in your PF account, you will get Rs 56,700 as interest.
If you have Rs 5 lakh in your PF account, then Rs 40,500 will come as interest.
If you have one lakh rupees in your account, then 8,100 rupees will come.
1. Know Balance from Missed Call
To check your PF money, you have to give a missed call on 011-22901406 from your registered mobile number. After this, you will get the details of PF through the message of EPFO. Here also it is necessary to have your UAN, PAN and Aadhaar linked.
2. Check Balance Online
1. To do online balance check, log on to the EPFO website, click on e-passbook at epfindia.gov.in.
2. Now on clicking on your e-passbook, a new page will come to passbook.epfindia.gov.in.
3. Now here you fill your username (UAN number), password and captcha
4. After filling all the details, you will come to a new page and here you will have to select the member ID.
5. Here you will get your EPF balance on the e-passbook.
3. Balance can also be checked on UMANG App
1. For this, you open your UMANG App (Unified Mobile Application for New-age Governance) and click on EPFO.
2. Now on the other page, click on Employee-centric services.
3. Here you click on ‘View Passbook’. With this, you fill your UAN number and Password (OTP) number.
4. OTP will come on your registered mobile number. After this you can check your PF balance.