National Career Service (NCS) Portal (www.nsc.gov.in) is initiative by the Directorate General of Employment, Ministry of Labour and Employment (MoLE) Government of India.
As you are aware that NCS brings together job seekers and employers with an aim to provide the employer with suitable candidates.
From entry-level workers to mid management level executives, NCS enables employers to find the right fit for their organization through a country-wide database of over 1 Crore candidates.
The employers can register through a simple registration process and gain access to a large workforce. The employers can search suitable candidates, send interview invites, Participate in events and job fairs etc.
NCS has been constantly upgrading its services and introduced many new features on its portal, some of which have been highlighted below:
- NCS Mobile App now available for Android and can be downloaded from the Play store.
- NCS has also partnered with prestigious institutes and now has jobseekers from institutes like NITs, IIITs etc.
- Employers registration process has been simplified.
- Employer rating module created, featuring best rated employers on NCS Home page.
- Process for shortlisting of candidates has been simplified with additional filters for shortlisting candidates on the basis of college/university and location.
- Contact details of the shortlisted candidates is now available to the employers.
- Employers can record their NCS experience in the recently introduced feedback module.
- Employers can send interview invite to job seekers directly from the portal and the job seekers response (Accept/Reject) or request for slot change is available to the employers
- Automated mails are sent to all employers for job fair organized in their district.
You are kindly requested to get registered on the NSC Portal and start posting the vacancies.
Registration and Services on the portal are free of cost.
Kindly follow the step given below to complete the registration process
STEP 1- visit the link https://www.ncs.gov.in /pages/default.aspx
STEP 2 – Click on the “Employers” hyperlink
STEP 3- Sign up as a NEW USER
You can visit the portal on www.ncs.gov.in.
For assistance, please call on NCS Toll Free Number 1800-425-1514
We are looking forward to have your valuable suggestions/ feedback for improving the NCS services on email@example.com.
CAIU Team ,EPFO