Know the easy way to find out UAN number.
- Know your Provident Fund Account UAN Number (go https://www.epfindia.gov.in/site_en/index.php )
- Select our service by visiting the EPF portal.
- Then click on “For Employees”.
- After that select Member UAN/Online Service (OCS/OTCP).
- After that click on Know your UAN Status ( In ‘Inmoportant LInks’ Section).
- Now enter member id or aadhar number or pan card number.
- Fill your details and enter the captcha code.
- And finally your Universal Account Number (UAN) number will appear on your screen.