UAN card, Pension Payment Order (PPO) and Scheme Certificate can be downloaded from Digilocker. EPFO has said that now Pension Payment Order (PPO) and Universal Account Number (UAN) will be available on Government’s e-locker service Digilocker. After this EPFO subscribers can download their UAN and PPO from Digilocker itself.
What is UAN and PPO?
UAN is very important for salaried employees, as employees track their Employee Provident Fund (EPF) accounts. At the same time, PPO is a 12 digit unique number, with the help of which it is easy for pensioners to get pension. Explain that the PPO number is very much needed by the pensioners while submitting the life certificate every year.
- https://digilocker.gov.in/ website has to be visited.
- Click on ‘Sign In’ option
- Aadhar number and username have to be entered.
- In the next step, you have to enter a digit security pin and click on the ‘Submit’ button.
- New page will open. On this page ‘Get more issued documents’ will be given, on which you have to click.
- Click on ‘Employees Provident Fund Organization’.
- Here you have to click on UAN and enter your UAN number. After that click on ‘Get Document’.
From here you can download your UAN card.
You can generate your User ID on DigiLocker’s website with the help of OTP through your Aadhaar number and registered mobile number.