The Employees’ Provident Fund Organization has given a big relief to the EPF members. The deadline for linking EPF account with Aadhar card has been extended. Now subscribers can link their UAN with Aadhaar till December 31. Earlier its last date was 31 August.
It is mandatory for the members of EPFO to link their EPF account with Aadhaar.
How to link EPF account with Aadhaar
- First of all login by visiting the official website epfindia.gov.in.
- After that go to ‘Online Services’ and go to ‘e-KYC Portal’. Here click on the option of Link UAN Aadhaar.
- Enter your UAN number and registered mobile number in it.
- OTP will come on your registered mobile number. Enter this OTP and your Aadhaar number.
- After that you click on submit button and verify it by clicking on OTP verification.
After this, your company will be contacted by EPFO for authentication of Aadhaar-EPF account linking. After getting the verification from your company to link Aadhaar with EPF account, the account will be linked with Aadhaar.
READ REGULAR BUSINESS NEWS? CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD APP