Once done with the PAN card application process, the applicant can perform multiple actions such as track PAN card status, download it, re-apply for a PAN card, link the Aadhaar card to the PAN card, etc. using any of the above mentioned online platforms.
Following are the steps to make PAN card correction online easily-
1.Visit the TIN-NSDL Portal
2. Navigate to ‘Services’ and click on ‘PAN’
3. Click on ‘Apply’ under the section ‘Change/Correction in PAN data’
4. Select the application type and category and other required fields
5. Tick the guideline, enter the captcha code and submit the application
6. applicant will receive a token number on the registered email id.
7. Choose ‘Submit scanned images’ from the given options
8. Fill in all the required details name, Aadhaar number and click on ‘Next’
9. new page will seen to update the address
10. click to submit and Make a payment (fee of Rs. 110 India and 1020 foreign communication) on the next page
An acknowledgement slip will be generated. Take a print of it, send it in an envelope by writing ‘Application for PAN change’ to the NSDL e-gov office along with the supporting documents, a passport size photograph
Documents that are required to be submitted for PAN card correction online CLICK HERE