RBI Monetary Policy Key Points :-
- Economic growth forecast for the current financial year remains at 10.5 per cent.
- Keeping the policy rate unchanged for the fifth consecutive time, the repo rate remains at four per cent.
- Inflation rate will be maintained at the target level.
- The retail inflation rate could be 5.2 per cent in the June and September quarter.
- 50,000 crore additional cash facility to NABARD, NHB and SIDBI for new loan.
- Maximum balance limit for each individual customer of the payment banks was increased from Rs one lakh to two lakh rupees at the end of the day.
Read Regular Business News ?