- FSSAI Licence/Registration number is mandatory on Cash receipts, invoices and bills by all FBOs w.e.f 01/01/2022 (earlier due date was 01.10.2021)
- When any operator issues 2 transaction documents such as in case of transporters issuing transport challan/ Bill etc and an invoice, then FSSAI number needs to be mentioned on both documents.
- FSSAI Number of the Consignee / buyer / purchaser is mandatory to be mentioned on the bill / invoice raised. (Two FSSAI Number – Our FSSAI No. and the other Party – must).
- Exemption: GST e–way bill and such other govt. documents which are system generated.
- In view of representation from various Industries Association & Stakeholders, it has been decided with the approval from Competent Authority that the enforcement of said order will come into effect from 1st January, 2022.
To read more
READ REGULAR BUSINESS NEWS? CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD APP