Following Industrial Establishments allowed after 20th April :
1. Industries in rural areas, SEZ and export oriented units, industrial estates, industrial townships.
2. Manufacturing units of essential goods, IT hardware, food processing units, jute industries.
3. Coal and mineral production & O&G refinery, brick kilns in rural areas.
4. Construction activities including roads, irrigation projects, renewable energy projects, construction projects in municipalities.
Following Cargo and Essential Services allowed after 20th April :
1. Cargo Services :
i. Transportation of cargo (intra and inter state) by air, rail, land and sea routes.
ii. Carrier vehicles allowed with 2 drivers and 1 helper, empty vehicles for delivery/ pick up of goods.
2. Essential Services :
i. Supply chain of essential goods like manufacturing, wholesale, retail, shops/ carts for essential goods.
ii. Large brick & mortar stores, dhabas and truck repair shops on highway, movement of staff & labourers for essential services.
Following Public Utilities allowed after 20th April :
1. Online educational services including teaching, training and coaching.
2. MNAREGA works, priority to irrigation and water conservation, workers to use face masks and observe social distancing.
3. Operation of O&G, power, postal services, water, sanitation, waste management, telecom and Internet services.
Following Financial and Social Services allowed after 20th April :
1. Financial Services :
i. RBI and RBI regulated financial markets and entities, banks, ATMs, IT vendors for banking operators.
ii. SEBI and capital & debt market services, IRDAI and insurance services.
2. Social Services :
i. Homes for children, divyangs, elderly etc. including observation homes and after care homes.
ii. Disbursement of social security pensions and provident fund by EPFO, operation of Aanganwadis.
Following commercial services allowed after 20th April :
1. Print and electronic media, IT services upto 50% strength.
2. Data and call centres for Govt. activities, CSCs at panchayat level.
3. Private security and facilities management services, hotels, homestays etc.
4. Establishments for quarantine facilities, self employment services like electrician, plumbers etc.
Following Agriculture Services allowed after 20th April :
1. Farming operations in field, agencies engaged in procurement of agri products.
2. Machinery shops, custom hiring centers, services related to fertilisers and seeds.
3. APMC mandis, direct marketing operations, harvesting and sowing.
4. Operation of fishing like processing and sale, hatcheries, commercial aquaria.
5. Plantations of tea, coffee and rubber allowed with maximum of 50% workers.
6. Animal husbandry including distribution and sale of milk products, animal shelter homes etc.
Following health services allowed after 20th April :
1. Hospitals, nursing homes, telemedicine facilities, medical shops and dispensaries.
2. Medical research, COVID-19 related labs and collection centres, authorised private establishments.
3. Veterinary hospitals, dispensaries, clinic, sale and supply of vaccines, medicines.
4. Manufacturing units, medical devices and construction of health infrastructure.
5. Movement of all medical personnel, scientists, nurses, para medical staff, lab technicians.
Official Source : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1oMB94U58ulk3hp-gfzLYihv9Wr5Cob5_/view?usp=drivesdk