Change SBI Branch Online
How to change SBI branch online?
- Visit State Bank of India official website – www.onlinesbi.com
2. If you already use Internet Banking, then login to Personal Banking.
3. If there is no registration before then user ID will have to be created first. After this, you will be able to login.
4. After login, click on “E-Services” and go to the “Transfer of Saving Accounts” section in the Quick Links given on the left side.
5. Now choose the savings account to be transferred. If there is only one savings account in SBI, then it will be selected automatically.
6. Now enter the branch code of the branch you want to transfer.
7. After entering the code, click on “Gate Branch Name”. And select new branch.
8. Enter the name of the new branch in the specified space. Read the terms and conditions and click on submit.
9. Now all the details you have filled will be shown. Then click on confirm.
10. After confirming the details, a high security password will come on the registered mobile number in the bank.
11. Enter the high security password and click on confirm.
12. In the last, the message of registering the request for change of savings account will be shown along with all the details.
13. A new page will appear showing Congrats, your State Bank of India account transfer request has been successfully submitted.