First Time in the History of Reliance : AGM Held through Its Own Platform
Reliance’s 43rd AGM Today : Shareholders become part of the event through the Jio Meet video conferencing app
- Mukesh Ambani’s wife Nita Ambani addressed Reliance’s AGM for the first time. Nita Ambani said that under the Mission Anna Seva, food has been made available for more than five crore poor, laborers and other workers across the country.
- Nita Ambani said that as soon as the corona infection started in India, there was a big crisis of PPE kit. For this, a manufacturing facility was created in record time. This allows one lakh PPE kits and N-95 masks to be made daily.
- Mukesh Ambani said that we have a 15 year vision to make Reliance one of the world’s leading new energy and new material companies. The new energy business is a multi-trillion dollar opportunity for India and the world.
- Giving information about Reliance Retail, Mukesh Ambani said that the main strategy to increase his grocery business is to add farmers and bring new products to the homes. This will increase the income of farmers as well as productivity.
- Mukesh Ambani said that through market capitalization, Reliance is now one of the 60 largest companies in the world.
- Giving information about Jio-Mart, Ambani said that its pilot model has started successfully. The beta version of this grocery platform has started in 200 cities. The daily order figure has crossed 2.5 lakh.
- Mukesh Ambani said that Google and Jio together will create an operating system, which will be for the entry level 4G/ 5G smartphone. Jio and Google together will make India 2G free. Mukesh Ambani said that Google and Jio are working together to build Android based smartphone operating system. Reliance Jio is working towards making India 2G free. Jio also introduced Jio Glass. This device weighing just 75 grams will have services related to Mix Realty. It will connect with a single cable. It will have 25 apps, which will help in video meeting with AR technology.
During the time of Reliance founder Dhirubhai Ambani, Reliance was known for doing AGMs in big stadiums. In this context, the mention of AGM of the years 1985 and 1986 becomes inevitable when the company organized AGM at a football stadium and cross ground in Colaba. These two annual general meetings were attended by 12,000 and 35,000 shareholders respectively. The company later started organizing AGMs in the auditorium.
The meeting can be viewed live on the company’s official site, Facebook page, Twitter and YouTube channel.
DOWNLOAD THE RELIANCE AGM PRESENTATION
Thanks for Reading our Article on “First Time in the History of Reliance : AGM Held through Its Own Platform”
Source : Social Network
Follow Us on You Tube for LIVE Webinars : Click Here to Visit You Tube Channel
You May Also Like : Mukesh Ambani is the Only One from Whole Asia in the List of World’s Top 10 Rich