Many big changes are going to happen in the new year, which will directly affect the common man. This includes changes related to buying a car from a bank locker. Let us see what are the rules applicable from the first of the next month.
5 big changes are going to happen from the first date.
- One of these is the increase in the price of vehicles. Maruti Suzuki, Hyundai Motor, Tata Motors, Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Renault, Kia India and MG Motor will increase the price of their vehicles from January 1, 2023.
- The second change is related to the bank locker. You need to ensure that you have signed the new Locker Agreement for using the Bank Locker from 1st date onwards.
- Apart from this, the rules related to some bank credit cards are also going to change. For example, HDFC Bank will change the rewards point and fee structure of the credit card. Along with this, SBI has also changed some rules for its Simply CLICK cardholders.
- GST rules will also change from January 1. It will now be necessary for businessmen with an annual turnover of more than 5 crores to generate e-invoices.
- It also includes a change related to the phone. From 1st date, registration of IMEI number of every phone will be necessary for every phone manufacturer and its import and export company.