Do you also stand in line at Aadhar center to change the address in Aadhar card, then no more because you can update your address by following the following process online sitting at home.
Step by Step Process to Change Aadhaar Card Address:
- First you have to visit the official website of UIDAI, uidai.gov.in.
- After this you have to go to the My Aadhaar section on the homepage.
- Here you will see the Update Your Aadhaar column, in which you have to click on Update Demographics Data Online.
- From now on you will click on this option, UIDAI’s Self Service Update Portal (SSUP) ssup.uidai.gov.in will open in front of you.
- Here you have to click on the Proceed to Update Aadhaar option.
- As you click on this option, you will be asked to enter Aadhaar Card Number and Captcha Code. After this OTP will come on your registered mobile number, enter OTP and submit.
- After entering the OTP, a new page will open in front of you where you will get two options, you will have to click on Update Demographics Data.
- After this you have to click on the address option, below you will see that you have to submit the scanned copy of the valid document. After that click on Proceed.
After this you will see your old address and have to fill some personal information below and also upload valid documents. After this you can also see by preview. After preview, when you submit the final, you will get the Update Request Number i.e. URN, with the help of which you can check the status on the UIDAI website.