- Dow jumps nearly 300 points to a record high, gains 2% for the weekFinance - 1 day agoThe blue-chip Dow climbed 2% this week, while the S&P 500 gained about 2.7%, posting its best week since early February.
- Stocks making the biggest moves midday: Levi Strauss, FuboTV, Honeywell and moreFinance - 1 day agoThese are the stocks posting the largest moves in midday trading.
- Biden seeks extra $400 a year in Pell grants for college and to expand aid to DreamersFinance - 2 days agoPresident Joe Biden’s budget proposal for discretionary federal spending includes an extra $3 billion for Pell grants for the 2022 fiscal year.
- SEC is scrutinizing SPAC projections, seeks clearer disclosuresFinance - 2 days agoAn SEC official said Thursday the agency is scrutinizing SPAC disclosures and could issue a future rule to clarify legal duty.
- How JPMorgan increased the number of Black interns in its Wall Street program by nearly two-thirdsFinance - 2 days agoThe move at JPMorgan could ultimately begin to change the composition of Wall Street, which for decades has been mostly a bastion for white males.