MSME Relaxation: Extension of Validity of UAM’s till 31.12.2021
Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises Extends Validity of Udyog Aadhaar Memorandum from 31st March, 2021 to 31st December, 2021.
Ministry of Micro, Small and Medium Enterprises vide notification no. 2347(E) dated 16.06.2021 & F. No. PY-10024/6/2021-P and G-DCMSME, made amendment to the original notification No. S.O. 2119 (E) dated 26.06.2020 and provides the extension of the validity of EM Part-II and UAMs from 31.03.2021 to 31.12.2021. This will help EM Part-II and UAMs certificate holders to avail benefits of the provisions under various existing schemes and incentives including Priority Sector Lending benefits of MSME.
Several representations have been made by various MSME associations, financial institutions and Government departments dealing with the interest of MSME Sector to the ministry stating the hardships faced by MSMEs during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- Gazette Notification Released:
Gazette ID No. CG-DL-E-16062021-227649 dated 16th June, 2021.
- Key Highlights:
- Existing EM Part-II and UAM holders were required to migrate to the new system of Udyam Registration, which was launched on 1st July, 2020.
- Timeline given was 31st March 2021 to migrate to new portal.
- This step is aimed at strengthening of MSMEs and leading to their faster recovery, boost to their economic activity and creation of jobs.
- New Portal was launched called “Udyam Registration” at https://udyamregistration.gov.in
- There is no cost for registration at new portal and due date for migration is now 31.12.2021.
- Only PAN and Aadhaar are required for registration on the Udyam portal.
Source: CLICK HERE
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to avoid errors or omissions in this material. In spite of this, errors may creep in. Any mistake, error or discrepancy noted may be brought to our notice which shall be taken care of in the next edition. In no event the author shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special or incidental damage resulting from or arising out of or in connection with the use of this information.