Bangalore, Karnataka, India
No additional locations
Job ID: 3089602
Uses ability as a skilled specialist to contribute to the development of new concepts/techniques and to complete assignments/tasks in innovative and effective ways. Expert knowledge on the general/technical aspects of the job. Works on assignments that are highly complex in nature where a strong degree of independent judgment, initiative and technical knowledge are required to resolve problems. Work is completed independently and has ability to handle most unique situations. Frequently determines methods and procedures for new assignments. May supervise the activities of other non-exempt employee.
- Expert Knowledge in Direct procurement process, Auditing, Pricing and Quote analysis, contractual reviews with Accounts Payables knowledge.
- Candidates with knowledge around Buy-sell process, Direct procurement financial claims, layering process, Direct procurement rebates and royalty process are preferred.
- Uses ability as a skilled specialist to contribute to the development of new concepts, projects, Audits and to complete assignments/tasks in innovative and effective ways.
- Expert knowledge on the general/technical aspects of the job. Works on assignments that are highly complex in nature where a strong degree of independent judgment, analytical knowledge, initiative and technical knowledge are required to resolve problems.
- Work is completed independently and has ability to handle most unique situations.
- Frequently determines methods and procedures for new assignments.
- Excellent Negotiation and collaboration skills with Internal and External stake holders.
- Owns and executes Direct procurement Audit projects, pricing and quote audits, contractual reviews to check for compliance.
- Performs complex analysis of transactional accounting information to support decision making.
- Typically the first escalation point of contact for complex systems or policy issues related to area of expertise.
- Good Team player with great attitude to collaborate with the team members.
- Proactively identifies opportunities for improvements and makes recommendations.
- Implements and assures effective business controls through review, analysis, and verification.
- Assists in training and mentoring.
- Leads the development, implementation, maintenance, and communication procedures to ensure compliance with accounting policies.
Education and Experience Required:
- Associates degree strongly preferred.
- Typically 6+ years of work experience.
- Experience in an accounting, Auditing, contractual review and Pricing environment.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong computation skills.
- Excellent business application skills (e.g., Microsoft Office Suite, SAP).
- Fluency in English.
- Excellent understanding of accounting processes.
- Excellent database skills.
- Strong communication skills.
- Strong project management skills.
You’re out to reimagine and reinvent what’s possible—in your career as well as the world around you. So are we. We love taking on tough challenges, disrupting the status quo, and creating what’s next. We’re in search of talented people who are inspired by big challenges, driven to learn and grow, and dedicated to making a meaningful difference.
HP is a technology company that operates in more than 170 countries around the world united in creating technology that makes life better for everyone, everywhere.
Our history: HP’s commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion – it’s just who we are. From the boardroom to factory floor, we create a culture where everyone is respected and where people can be themselves, while being a part of something bigger than themselves. We celebrate the notion that you can belong at HP and bring your authentic self to work each and every day. When you do that, you’re more innovative and that helps grow our bottom line. Come to HP and thrive!