Night Curfew Again due to Rise in Covid-19
Night curfew in Maharashtra again due to rise in Covid-19 cases, from 5th April, 2021 between 8 pm and 7 am. Maharashtra announced new restrictions starting Monday amid a surge in coronavirus cases.
- Restaurants and hotels will be allowed to offer take away services only and no dine-in service will be available.
- Theatres and multiplexes to be shut down.
- Public transport will operate at 50 percent capacity.
- For offices, employees will have to work from home.
- Ban on gatherings of five or more throughout the day; malls, restaurants, bars and places of worship will be closed.
- Industrial operations and construction activity will be allowed. Rules to control crowding in vegetable markets will be introduced.
- Film shoots will be allowed without crowds but theatres will be closed.
- Everything except essential services will be closed on weekends.
Source: Media News
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to avoid errors or omissions in this material. In spite of this, errors may creep in. Any mistake, error or discrepancy noted may be brought to our notice which shall be taken care of in the next edition. In no event the author shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special or incidental damage resulting from or arising out of or in connection with the use of this information.