Delhi, CM, yesterday on 25th day of April, 2021 has announced and extended the Lockdown in Delhi for further period of one week, till 03rd May, 2021 (till 5 am).Earlier, lockdown was imposed last week, from April 19, 2021, to April 26, 2021.
Only the essential services will be allowed during the lockdown and the movement of the individuals, however, will be allowed only with the possession of an e-pass (in soft or hard copy).
- How to get E-Pass in Delhi
1. Visit Delhi government’s E-pass portal at https://epass.jantasamvad.org/epass/init/
2. Select Language as per your preference – English or Hindi
3. Validity of this E-pass: till 03.05.2021 at present
4. Select “E-pass for travel during curfew” from drop down menu and click on submit.
5. Fill the form with required details – Click here (direct link to view)
6. Upon submitting the form, an e-pass reference number will be generated. You can use this number to track your e-pass status.
7. Required details:
- The individual will have to provide all details including contact number, name of the applicant, district, address of Office or place of engagement and type of service.
- One will also have to submit the ID proof (maximum file size: 4MB) and a letter your employer/ owner of the firm/outlet/establishment that the firm/outlet/establishment is associated in providing the essential services and that the applicant’s services as an employee, is essentially required in the smooth delivery/providing of the said services during the curfew hours.
- How to check E-pass status
1. Click here on this link: https://epass.jantasamvad.org/epass/status/
2. Enter the 7 character ePass ID to check status
3. Click on “Check Status” and your status will be reflected.
- Key points
1. If information provided to get E-Pass found to be incorrect, then the Applicant shall be liable for prosecution under section 177 & 191 of the Indian Penal Code.
2. If you already hold a curfew ePass(inclusive of Night/Weekend curfew ePasses), you DO NOT have to re-apply. Your ePass shall automatically be considered
List of Services allowed during Lockdown
|Shops dealing with food, groceries, fruits and vegetables, dairy & milk booths, meat & fish, animal fodder, pharmaceuticals, opticians, medicines and medical equipment, newspapers distribution.||Banks, Insurance offices and ATMs, SEBI/ Stock related offices.||Telecommunications, Internet services, Broadcasting and Cable services, IT and IT-enabled services.|
|Delivery of all essential goods including food, pharmaceuticals, medical equipment through e-commerce.||Petrol pumps, LPG, CNG, petroleum and gas retail and storage outlets. Water supply, Power generation, transmission and distribution units and services. Cold storage and warehousing services.||Religious places shall be permitted to open, but no visitors shall be allowed.|
|Private security services. Manufacturing units of essential commodities.||Manufacturing units of non-essential commodities having onsite workers Production units or services, which require a continuous process.||Delivery of food by way of home delivery, take away by restaurants or eateries.|
also read :
Disclaimer:Every effort has been made to avoid errors or omissions in this material. In spite of this, errors may creep in. Any mistake, error or discrepancy noted may be brought to our notice which shall be taken care of in the next edition. In no event the author shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special or incidental damage resulting from or arising out of or in connection with the use of this information.In no event the authors shall be liable for any direct, indirect, special or incidental damage resulting from or arising out of or in connection with the use of this information.