CLICK HERE TO NAVIGATE THE ARTICLES POSTED BY THE AUTHOR
SOCIAL MEDIA ACCOUNTS
ABOUT THE AUTHOR :
- Background :
- Rachit is a CA Finalist and is currently pursuing article training from M/s Narendra Bhandari & Co.
- Rachit has been titled as the Youngest GST Practitioner in India in June, 2019.
- Professional Experience :
- Filing of GST returns (GSTR-3B, GSTR-1, GSTR-2) for various individuals and private limited company.
- Handled assessment cases of various individuals and private limited companies under GST Regime.
- GST registration for various individuals and private limited companies as per the requirement under GST regime.
- Performed various GST Reconciliations and GST Audit of various individuals and companies.
- Filling of form 3CD for Tax audit Purpose of various individuals
- Conducting Company Audits for various Private Limited companies.
- Filing of Income tax returns (ITR – 1 SAHAJ, ITR- 4 SUGAM) for various individuals.
- Working knowledge of company law related compliances like filing of various returns, incorporation of companies, IEPF (Investment Education Protection Fund) etc.
- Basic Working Knowledge on UAE VAT.
- Conducted Stock Audit of Faber Castell & Public Limited company (Ajay Industrial Corporation Limited) in Indore and Ujjain.
- Working knowledge of SMART TAX (Income Tax Software).
- Working Knowledge of Tally ERP.9.
- Professional Achievements :
- Various Articles have been published on Tax website like Taxguru.in.
- Few articles have been appreciated by the Hon’ble Commissioner of the CBIC (Indore & Ghaziabad).
- Delivered Various deliberations at universities, colleges and schools on GST and Career Counselling.
- Founder of Orator Club at CICASA Indore.
- Helping the GST department Indore Bench to find out the loopholes in order to increase the revenue for Government.